Re: Car jack

Jim Bollman

Good luck finding one. Never found one that the owner didn't know what it was.

Would like to see more pictures of the different variations, might make a good Crosley Garage article.

I'm sure that Crosley never left the factory with a scissor jack, would have cost at least a dollar more than the screw jack and Powel wouldn't have allowed that :-)

Jim...

On Sep 15, 2019, at 10:30 PM, Ron D. <rdole417@...> wrote:

Thanks for all the responses and pics. As I said, mine came with a scissor jack, so I would use that if needed on the side of the road. A floor jack in the garage is what will be used at home. I just didn't know what the factory one looked like, as sooner or later, I hope to find one for a couple of bucks at a flea market, from someone cleaning out their dads old "junk".