Re: On line photos

Plandersen

No It was Dave Anspach. I will see if I can find his email. Kent

On Sep 8, 2019, at 7:43 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Are you looking for him? Was he also from WA?

Jim...

On Sep 8, 2019, at 10:35 PM, Plandersen <pkandersen@...> wrote:

Jim you do a great job.  I will try to make my 48 convertible worthy of such an honor.  Someone within the hierarchy of the club was interested in a radio of mine.  Last name started with an A if I remember right.  Kent

Kent Andersen, Mayor of the City of Royal City
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Sep 8, 2019, at 2:50 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, I was out of town for a death in the family and completely forgot about it when I got home. I will try and get it up tonight.

Jim...

On Sep 8, 2019, at 5:20 PM, rpmansell@... wrote:

What happened with photo of month for Sept?(2891)