Re: Wipers.

Saltsgaver, Mike

The shaft that goes thru the body is a little larger on the Jeep motors, so the hole in the  body might have to be opened up.  Also, the length of the shafts are longer than the ones on the vacuum motors.  You might have to cut them off to make sure you have enough clearance between the motor and the instrument cluster.  They aren’t hard to cut off….I have them on my Kubelwagen & I also had to shorten the shafts.

Mike S

Hella Electronics Corporation, 43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd., 48170, Plymouth Michigan
This document is to be treated confidentially. Its contents are not to be passed on, duplicated, exploited or disclosed without our express permission. All rights reserved, especially the right to apply for protective rights.