Re: I just subscribed to group

Mike S

Don & Claudia,  pleasure to meet you today.  Hope you didn't over heat at the American Motors meet.  We left to get something to eat at the Waffle House and when walking out of the restaurant, heard screaming.  A girl was being attacked by one of those big pit bull type dogs, right next to the road on the opposite side.  No one was stopping to help, so I struggled across 4 lanes of traffic to help.  By the time I got there, a car did stop & we got the car between the dog & girl.  Pretty scary......wish I would have had a weapon of some type to kill that dog......