Re: I just subscribed to group

crosleyshortsport

Mike,  Glad you were able to get the parts and advice needed.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019, 11:35 AM Saltsgaver, Mike <Mike.Saltsgaver@...> wrote:

I joined the club in January but didn’t get a car purchased till a month ago.  Did make it to Wauseon & had a fun time, although it’s the smallest of the meets we attend & had to adjust our expectations a little.  We found that the major vendors are very helpful & friendly.

Mike S

Hella Electronics Corporation, 43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd., 48170, Plymouth Michigan
This document is to be treated confidentially. Its contents are not to be passed on, duplicated, exploited or disclosed without our express permission. All rights reserved, especially the right to apply for protective rights.