Re: Startup Timing - maintenance and pre-drive

dale@servicemotors.net

A good warm up period is the car gets up to operating temp.

On Jul 15, 2019, at 2:16 PM, Paula W <paula_whitney@...> wrote:

The recent thread on startup problems surfaced a question for me.

To help maintain a running Crosley (mine is an early 47 sedan that I can take around the neighborhood), how long should we run the motor under the following two situations. Assume ambient temperatures around 75-85 degrees.

1) for the periodic garage start to just to circulate fluids. (The car remains parked.)

2) for the warmup period before you take off on a drive.

Thank you. - Paula