Re: I just subscribed to group

crosleyshortsport

Don,  Glad you are out using the Crosley and having fun. Make plans now for the 2020 national meet, July 6 - 12th. Fulton County Fairgrounds, Wauseon, Ohio

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019, 8:12 PM Don Pitchford via Groups.Io <w9ebk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Greetings,
I'm Don, from Illinois. Crosley club member 3003. Sorry I couldn't join everyone in Ohio last weekend but the workload didn't allow. I did however take my wife to lunch in my '48 wagon; had trouble starting it after it sat for 45 minutes; answered a lot of questions about it from curious onlookers; made it home without having to get a trailer. So, all is normal.
Don Pitchford