Re: Auction: Crosley Hot Shot & CD Sedan - Iowa 7/17

Jim Bollman

Here are the pictures of the two cars up for auction, I didn't have the bandwidth to upload while at the Nationals.

On Jul 14, 2019, at 6:28 PM, Butch via Groups.Io <butch46988@...> wrote:

I've seen both of these cars, they are BEAUTIFUL!

Butch

On 7/12/2019 10:56 PM, Jim Bollman wrote:

My name Larry Treinen Owner/Auctioneer at Latimer Auction in Latimer, IA. I believe Don Bancroft was a member of your Club in the past. As Dan has passed away and I have been hired to sell his Estate, which includes two Crosley vehicles Also some other Crosley items as well.

Auction OnLine and live bidding Wed. July 17th at 6:00 pm. The website is??latimerauction.com??with bidding online at??latimerauction.hibid.com.