Re: Farm O Road values

crosleyshortsport

Pat,  You will most likely see several opinions on value of the FarmOroad. As you msy know, they are quite scarce compared to all the other Crosley models. I recommend many photos when it is ready to sell, slong with location and good contact information. I have seen a restorable condition FarmOroad sell for 8500. It sounds like this one is in very nice condition. And the implements are a plus. From your brief description, And without photos, I would guess at a range of 10 - 15 thousand. I also base this range on the fact that I own a restored FarmOroad and have it valued snd insured at 15000. I have no intention of selling mine and will pass it along to my children who also love it and drive it.     Jeffrey Ackerman
Vice President,
Crosley Automobile Club

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019, 4:32 PM Pat Curran <racin@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I’m trying to help a friend establish a value on a 1952 Farm O Road. It was professionally restored many years ago and won an AACA First prize and remains in e excellent condition.  Also included with it are many of the attachments (plow, rake, etc). It has top bows, however the top is not original.  Green with tan interior, dual rear wheels.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Although not for sale at moment, it will be in near future, thanks Pat