Re: CC weight distribution

Plandersen

He is the current guy but is fighting cancer.  He can’t work the week after chemo and then get tired real quick when he does work.  Hopefully in a few months he will be back.  The other guy left things in quite a mess, took money from people and didn’t deliver.  My nephew has been working hard to build back a good reputation.  He has done all the work for many years and I am sure he build yours.  Kent

On Jul 3, 2019, at 3:00 PM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Interesting to know.  My Kubelwagen was built by them in 2007 before the management change.  Is your nephew the current guy or the former guy?  I bought mine used from another ww2 reenactor and I spent a year making making modifications to make it more authentic (ex. the kooble kars used trailer fenders instead of deep formed ones).

In my earlier post, I forgot to mention that that mark on the trailer floor is where I put the center of the front tire.
Mike S