Re: Starter questions

dale@servicemotors.net

Thank you Spock well said

On Jul 3, 2019, at 4:41 PM, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

You know I have always found our suppliers reasonable in price.  In addition, they are always free with information when we need it.  All these "other" suppliers work from one catalogue or computer screen or another and know NOTHING about Crosleys.  If we lose them, where do we go for information on our cars?

On Jul 3, 2019 7:20 PM, "dale@..." <Dale@...> wrote:
You can also reach out to your crosley parts suppliers for the bendix.

On Jul 3, 2019, at 1:30 PM, Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:

The box that the Bendix was in had the following information on it.

Atlantic Quality Parts For Farm And Construction
Starter Drive
P/N 1700-0307
I looked them up. They are in Jacksonville Florida and provide parts for farm and construction equipment.