Re: Starting Problems in Morning

Bud Martin

Hi Butch -
At this point the car does start but it sometimes struggles to stay running - not sure what carb. I have - maybe you could let me know how to find out also is there a carb setting that I should be aware of- The point setting in the manual is 025 does that sound correct?

Bud

ps love my 47

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019, 7:02:41 PM EDT, Butch via Groups.Io <butch46988@...> wrote:

Howdy Bud,

Please, better define you starting problems.

Long cranking, without firing? Will fire, but not keep running? Will try
to run, but dies when you release the starter?

Also, what carburetor have you got, Carter or Tillotson?

More information, please.

Butch