Re: Crosley Manufacturing Plant in Marion Indiana

Jim Bollman

PreWars were built in Richmond Indian in the same complex where the appliances were built and the complex went with the sale of that division to Avco in 1945. Postwar were built in Marion IN and the factory was in auto related manufacturing before and after Crosley. The main building was tore down a few years ago. I don't have any good late photos even though we had a gathering there back in the 90s, I didn't think to take a picture accept the main office building.

Here is an old photo of Marion plant not sure of the year.

On Jul 2, 2019, at 5:25 PM, Jim Murphy <lftrn97@...> wrote:

I believe that Crosley operated two automobile manufacturing plants in Indiana--Richmond and Marion. The Club site has a "Now and Then" page with Richmond but no reference or pictures of Marion. If the Company did operate in Marion as anyone seen a historical  picture of the plant?  And if so where?