Re: Starting Problems in Morning

PATRICIA GRITTI

Hi
If your suggestion to check ignition timing is to help me fix no cold starts with my Carter WO carburetor, Thank you. Unfortunately, there are a few factors that may working with ignition less than simple. When Barry Seel built my engine he said compression is + ten to one. That is why I use premium fuel. He also installed a cam that is "hotter" than a stock cam. After the engine is running idle is normal. Idle is not "rolly".That says the cam is not too extreme. With the above information would you suggest that I advance timing or retard it to improve cold starting?
Don Gritti

On July 2, 2019 at 12:55 PM "seb fontana via Groups.Io" <speedoo51@...> wrote:

Check ignition timing.