Re: '47 light blue Crosley

Saltsgaver, Mike

The veterans here will correct me where I’ve screwed up, but here’s my take on it:  (BTW, you didn’t mention if you’re buying or selling this car)

#5)  Missing some or all glass, bad floors, bad upholstery, stuck or missing engine, missing title…..$250 to 500.

#4)  Good glass, workable (meaning they’re not totally trash) floors, workable upholstery, motor not stuck, with title……$500 to 1500.

#3)  It will run & stop (but maybe not in a while), useable tires, with title……$1500 to 2500.

#2)  Someone has already spent some time & money on it (decent paint, decent interior, runs & stops now)…….$2500 to 6400

#1)  A show car ready to enjoy right now……$6500 on up.

Again, the veterans here know the prices better than me.  I had been shopping since January & studying prices.  As mentioned, a lot depends on  what you are really looking for.

Lots-o-luck,

Mike S

Hella Electronics Corporation, 43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd., 48170, Plymouth Michigan
This document is to be treated confidentially. Its contents are not to be passed on, duplicated, exploited or disclosed without our express permission. All rights reserved, especially the right to apply for protective rights.