Re: Speedometer cable into transmission

Barry Smedley

Take the cover off of the shifter all you need is a 7/16 wrench, you can get I from underneath also once you get the bolt and clamp off you might have to tug on it a bit.

   Barry smedley

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy Farley
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2019 12:32 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Speedometer cable into transmission

Ok, I'm stuck., My speedometer doesn't work and I can't figure out how to remove the speedo cable at the transmission. Initially the speedo jumped then stopped working. Just trying to fix it.

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)