Re: New Crosley seat covers

Spock Arnold

I think fixitall will be in attendance as will Tim Hamblin.  I doubt that either one will be bringing any finished seat covers. Fixitall is bringing a set of restored seats.  I'm sure both would take orders and have quick turnover.  There is also the possibility of finding used sets in the flea market.

On Jun 30, 2019 10:17 PM, "Ron D." <rdole417@...> wrote:
I have a 49 sedan, that the mice destroyed the seat covers and padding. I repainted the frames, and put on new springs. Now I need new covers. I emailed Jerry 6 months ago, with no response. Will anyone be selling new sets at the show?