Re: pre war convertible top needed for 39 convertible coupe

L.E. Hardee

What about the guy in North Dakota?  Midwest Interiors?  I think he has the patterns for the prewars.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 7:52 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Fixitall in Hamburg pa. can make them with a pattern.   I think he is coming to Wauseon.

On Jun 28, 2019 4:02 PM, packardbakerbob@... wrote:
Looking for a supplier for a 39 convertible coupe convertible top. A few years back someone in Pennsylvania advertised in the Crosley Quarterly they had them, If anyone knows who this is or any other sources of one please contact me. location Delaware. Please use my Email.I am not great w/ computers. thank you Bob packardbakerbob@...