Re: Trailer tie down locations

Spock Arnold

Correct , just remember you have a 12 foot car and a 14 foot trailer.  You dont have a lot of extra room.  The tie downs need to be placed with that in mind.

On Jun 26, 2019 10:45 PM, Tom Gerhard <tom@...> wrote:
Big week here -- getting my (formerly my Dad's) '51 Super Sports back from Ted Dellacamera next week after many years in Dad's and then my garage.   Planning to celebrate with a new 7x14 enclosed trailer.   The dealer will install 4 D rings in the trailer for tie downs -- are there any guidance on where to put them?  I assume they would typically be near the front and rear and a bit inboard from the edges.