Re: Large Fan?

A50CROSLEYTRK@...

Air dams are important too. Some are under the bumper such as VC. On both sides of the radiator in CC and also in the hood on CD.  If  things are right mine has never over heated in WV mountains.

In a message dated 6/26/2019 2:23:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, Dale@... writes:

You should not need it as long as you have a clean radiator, clean engine, correct timing and a correct thermostat.

On Jun 26, 2019, at 7:16 AM, jane altman <bchjanead@...> wrote:

larger fan? For blades?
I am wanting to regularly drive up mountains and on the road in general.  A comment made to me by my restoration guy:. "You might want to look into a larger fan to protect the aluminum cover from overheating".   Anyone have comments on this thought?
Thank you!
Jane