Re: Large Fan?

L.E. Hardee

I agree that more fan should not be necessary if everything else is good.  But if you do, try the four blade Farm-O-Road fan.  It fits the same as the regular fan.  Just be careful that you don't get a generator four blade fan.  It is designed to blow air out of the radiator instead of pulling it in from the grill.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 2:23 PM dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:
You should not need it as long as you have a clean radiator, clean engine, correct timing and a correct thermostat.

On Jun 26, 2019, at 7:16 AM, jane altman <bchjanead@...> wrote:

larger fan? For blades?
I am wanting to regularly drive up mountains and on the road in general.  A comment made to me by my restoration guy:. "You might want to look into a larger fan to protect the aluminum cover from overheating".   Anyone have comments on this thought?
Thank you!
Jane