Re: 12v conversion with alternator

PATRICIA GRITTI

Jumping on this general invitation to participate in the Crosley blog. Unfortunately, have CRS disease. That is why I join into existing threads & haven't started my own thread in a long time. If anyone would help me restore my ID & password I'd be very greatful.
Don Gritti

On June 26, 2019 at 12:45 PM crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Andy,  Glad you are enjoying working on the Crosley.  We are here to help in any way we can. Please post anything that you think will be beneficial to others.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019, 12:02 PM Andy Farley < farleya1@...> wrote:
My solution to the water pump drive problem works. I'm just not sure that the bolt coming out of the alternator is really strong enough.  I'm just trying to make what I bought work. I've only had my Crosley for a few months in time I'll figure out a better method. Never had a Crosley before but I love these little cars.