12v conversion with alternator

PATRICIA GRITTI

6 volt conversions of GM SI alternators are available. They even hava a pulley that is right for Crosley fan belts. Suppliers of parts for Model A Fords sell those alternators. Also, believe Amazon sells them. Your use of rubber hose to overcome the offset between the alternator & the water pump is genius. The only challenge is center drilling the armature of the alternator to accept a 1/4"-7/16 head bolt. Thank you for sharing.
Don

On June 26, 2019 at 6:37 AM Hellbs <hollywoodhellberg@...> wrote:

Ok thanks

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019, 9:49 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj= yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You will find both names in your club roster. In addition Barry is on the club web page under parts suppliers.

On Jun 25, 2019 10:16 PM, Hellbs < hollywoodhellberg@...> wrote:
Do you happen to have contact information for either of these gentlemen?  I dont think we will be able to attend nationals.