Tires ?

Mike S

Our '48 wagon came with 2 sets of tires.....One set of 480 x 12 trailer tires on trailer rims....and one set of what appears to be original 4.5 x 12 tires.  The pair on the front must be reproductions of the Goodyear super cushions, as they have virtually no miles on them,...... but the rubber looks old like they were old NOS tires (no sign of age cracking).  The 2 tires on the back are originals, but are nearly worn out.

I see a vendor who advertises in the Quarterly offers tires.  What types does he have?  I've sent an email to them to inquire.  The spare tire is an old original (also a goodyear) but is no good.  I need to put a new tire on it & want to know what the options are.
Mike S