Re: Windshield wiper: going to show that can install?

James Hudson

Hi Jane, I'm just a Crosley newbie myself but I had inoperable windshield wipers that once I had moving again (soaking a few days in ATF as advised on this forum) wouldn't wipe correctly. It turns out that I had re-installed them on the wrong sides! (The tubes for the vacuum hoses are supposed to point out towards the sides of the car). I hope you have a simple fix like I did. Sorry I won't get the chance to see your car at Wauseon, I can't make it this year-Jim