Re: Pedal location on Super Sport

PATRICIA GRITTI

The transmission cover should only be held to the floor by a few screws. The cover in my VC is original. it is 11" front to back. Should be an easy task to remove the transmission cover & verify the tin is right. From your picture your gas pedal is not correct. The repo pedal you can buy is several inches front to back. that would allow you to work the gas without your foot interfering with the brake.
Don

On June 23, 2019 at 6:56 AM "Ron D." <rdole417@...> wrote:

It looks like when someone fabbed a new tunnel, they didn't take into account for the closeness of the pedals. I would climb underneath the car, and verify how far away the tunnel is to any moving parts, then take a hammer, and gently 'reform" the tunnel away from the gas pedal area, giving your foot more room to the right.. Your rubber floor mats should hide this pretty good.