Re: Pedal location on Super Sport

Jim Bollman

I never had a problem when I had my SS, maybe a picture of the foot area of your SS to see if something has already been modified.

On Jun 22, 2019, at 6:11 PM, PATRICIA GRITTI <donald-gritti@...> wrote:

My '52 VC is a driver with enough room for my 10 EEEE shoes! Since your complaint is about brake pedal to transmission cover am wondering whether the transmission cover might not be original. If you're more interested in driving than show you might consider cutting the brake & clutch pedals from their arms & moving them to the left enough to let you drive.
Don

On June 22, 2019 at 4:36 PM Dennis Wilkinson <denkath@...> wrote:

Hi: I just took delivery of my 1951 Super Sport. My problem is that I can not drive it because the brake pedal is too close to the transmission tunnel. My foot will not go by so I can reach the accelerator pedal! My feet are not small, but not that large either (10 1/2). Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you fix it? I bought this car to drive! Thanks for any advise! Dennis