Re: Prewar era

James Dlapa

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 8:06 PM Kenn Cahill <drkenncahill@...> wrote:
James, I would love to see the pictures of your prewar Crosley pick up  bed. I have a Crosley Prewar pick up which I hope to restore.  However I am not the Ken that initiated this thread.

On Jun 10, 2019, at 10:40 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hi Ken, please pm me and I will send you some pics.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 11:21 AM Technical Design via Groups.Io <technical.design=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you James. Truly appreciated.

The biggest challenge will be all the radiuses 4 cab corners, door panels, Etc. Good thing they don't need to be perfect for my street rod, haha.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 1:00 PM, James Dlapa
Ok will take some pics this weekend. Seems easy enough to recreate

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 10:58 AM Technical Design via Groups.Io <technical.design=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you James. If you could take pictures with a ruler along the side I can figure out the dimensions from there. I also want the width and profile of looking from the top down. Any detail would be appreciated and extremely helpful.

I would love a truck like that but I don't want to use something that could be restored for what I'm creating. I just need basic Dimensions because my Roadster is based on Crosley Axel's an overall profile.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:53 PM, James Dlapa
Ken I have a complete truck bed that has some rust. I can take pictures and measurements of it that will help. It is missing the panel that goes behind the seats ( front of bed) but otherwise looks complete

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 10:51 AM Technical Design via Groups.Io <technical.design=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Will do. Thank you for the lead.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:50 PM, crosleyshortsport
Check with Ted at Yankee Crosley Parts.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019, 1:46 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Where are you located?

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 10:44 AM Technical Design via Groups.Io <technical.design=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

I am working on my Crosley Roadster, which I am fabricating due to lack of sources for parts. I was wondering if anybody has dimensional information for all profiles of a pre-war era automobile? I'm actually looking for detail for a pre-war era pick up. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ken