October 18-20, Small Wonder Micro and Mini Car Event, Dover Delaware

Michael Braun

I have just signed a contract to reserve a block of rooms here in Dover, DE for the 2019 Small Wonder Micro and Mini-Car event scheduled for the weekend of October 18th.   I priced pretty much all the suitable hotels in Dover, and some not so suitable, and was able to negotiate what I believe is an exceptional price at $105/night.  The hotel is the Holiday Inn, Downtown.  We will be getting Twin Double Bedded rooms, along with a blocked off area to park our cars.  The Hotel has plenty of other parking for tow vehicles and trailers.

You can search “Holiday Inn Downtown Dover DE” or click on the link below to learn more about the Hotel.

https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/dover/dover/hoteldetail?qDest=Dover,%20DE,%20United%20States&qCiD=8&qCoD=9&qCiMy=52019&qCoMy=52019&qAdlt=1&qChld=0&qRms=1&qWch=0&qSmP=1&qIta=99504425&glat=SEAR&setPMCookies=true&qRtP=6CBARC&qAkamaiCC=US&srb_u=1&qRad=30&qRdU=mi&presentationViewType=null&qSrt=sBR&qBrs=re.ic.in.vn.cp.vx.hi.ex.rs.cv.sb.cw.ma.ul.ki.va#_gl=1*1q2xfx6*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE1NjAwMjgzNzA4NDkuRUFJYUlRb2JDaE1JeVpxVGx1YmE0Z0lWaFo2ZkNoM2NyUUlORUFBWUFpQUFFZ0s5LXZEX0J3RQ..

To get the discounted rate you will need to identify yourself as with the “Small Wonder Car Show”.  Our Block of rooms is being held until 09/18/2019, but I encourage you to reserve early.  Several hotels I contacted told me that the Weekend of October 18th is a busy one and room availability is limited.  At least two of the Hotels I talked to were already 100% booked.

If you register and your plans change you need to notify the Hotel 72 hours prior to arrival to cancel without penalty.  Check in is 3PM or later. If you need an earlier check in, tell the Hotel when you reserve your room and they will try and accommodate us.

I know this event is still months away, but I’d like to get an indication from those interested in attending.

Thanks

Mike Braun