Re: Prewar era

James Dlapa

Ken I have a complete truck bed that has some rust. I can take pictures and measurements of it that will help. It is missing the panel that goes behind the seats ( front of bed) but otherwise looks complete

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 10:51 AM Technical Design via Groups.Io <technical.design=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Will do. Thank you for the lead.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:50 PM, crosleyshortsport
Check with Ted at Yankee Crosley Parts.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019, 1:46 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Where are you located?

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 10:44 AM Technical Design via Groups.Io <technical.design=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all,

I am working on my Crosley Roadster, which I am fabricating due to lack of sources for parts. I was wondering if anybody has dimensional information for all profiles of a pre-war era automobile? I'm actually looking for detail for a pre-war era pick up. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ken