Re: ORDERING SOME PARTS HELP Looking for help getting `48 wagon running for Nationals. Located in Toledo Ohio area

dale@servicemotors.net

Give me a call this weekend and i will walk you through it. 866-449-0029 dale

On Jun 6, 2019, at 6:21 PM, Todd Swangstu via Groups.Io <oldvw@...> wrote:

So I am placing an order today for parts and was just curious on a couple things, I see there is variances in certain parts but no distinguishing between the engine they go on.  I am assuming there is different variations of the CIBA engine.

-fan belt large and small
-water pump to engine block 45 and 90 degree angle
-crank main seal rope style and round solid rubber seal

Is there any way to distinguish which of these parts I should order?   I did notice my engine does NOT have the oil fill-breather on driver side of the block if that helps.  Also here is a couple pics showing casting/serial numbers on my engine.

Thanks

Attachments: