Re: ORDERING SOME PARTS HELP Looking for help getting `48 wagon running for Nationals. Located in Toledo Ohio area

crosleyshortsport

Any one of our fine suppliers can help get you the correct parts for your situation, talk directly with them when ordering.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019, 9:22 PM Todd Swangstu via Groups.Io <oldvw=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
So I am placing an order today for parts and was just curious on a couple things, I see there is variances in certain parts but no distinguishing between the engine they go on.  I am assuming there is different variations of the CIBA engine.

-fan belt large and small
-water pump to engine block 45 and 90 degree angle
-crank main seal rope style and round solid rubber seal

Is there any way to distinguish which of these parts I should order?   I did notice my engine does NOT have the oil fill-breather on driver side of the block if that helps.  Also here is a couple pics showing casting/serial numbers on my engine.

Thanks