Re: Looking for help getting `48 wagon running for Nationals. Located in Toledo Ohio area

Butch

Todd,

The best one to use is: butch46988@....

Butch

On 6/3/2019 10:53 AM, Todd Swangstu via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Butch, what is your email or phone #?? you can PMail me at oldvw@... if you like.?? Phone is 419 705 3366.?? I didn't see yours on this message...

Thanks!

On Sunday, June 2, 2019, 9:01:29 AM EDT, Butch via Groups.Io <butch46988@...> wrote:

Hello Todd,

I've been a bit reluctant to respond, due to time constraints, but If you could get it here quickly, I'm pretty sure that we can get it running and probably stopping, in time for the National meet at Wauseon.

We are about 3 or 4 hours away from Toledo.

I have a Nephew, that's just aching, for me to get another Crosley into the shop, so he can work and learn more on them.

If you are brand new to Crosley, you might not know me, but most of the old timers, know me fairly well.

If your interested, drop me an Email.

Butch

On 6/2/2019 12:16 AM, Todd Swangstu via Groups.Io wrote:
Not a bad idea with the gas can-tank!

My main concern was the coolant leaks my guess it is those side covers.?? Are they an easy re-seal or do you have to remove all the intake and xhaust manifolds to get at the one.

Thanks