Re: Hot Shot pops out of gear

Steve Perry

I had an old Honda Motorcycle that would do that.. Found the shift forks were worn allowing the gears to move around..
Not sure if a Crosley trans would react the same or not?
Steve

On May 28, 2019, at 10:34 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Here are some solution from awhile back. First things to check are the spring loaded poppets in the top of the transmission

Jim...

On May 28, 2019, at 11:21 AM, Mike Piera via Groups.Io <analogmike@...> wrote:

Hi,

My modified Hot Shot won't stay in gear, if I hit a bump or get off and on the gas it comes out of gear.

The previous owner put in a remote shifter, not sure if it's this shifter or the transmission itself that is the problem.
The shifter does not seem to have any loads on it that would cause it to pull it out of gear.

Any experiences or solutions with these trannies popping out of gear?