Re: Hot Shot pops out of gear

dale@servicemotors.net

Yes its usually the shifter top but could also be the trans itself.  Your going to have to remove the top and inspect.  We can help.
Dale Service Motors.

On May 28, 2019, at 8:21 AM, Mike Piera via Groups.Io <analogmike@...> wrote:

Hi,

My modified Hot Shot won't stay in gear, if I hit a bump or get off and on the gas it comes out of gear.

The previous owner put in a remote shifter, not sure if it's this shifter or the transmission itself that is the problem.
The shifter does not seem to have any loads on it that would cause it to pull it out of gear.

Any experiences or solutions with these trannies popping out of gear?