Re: Looking for help getting `48 wagon running for Nationals. Located in Toledo Ohio area

Todd Swangstu

BTW just read my own post...I am willing to pay for the work to be done.  Kinda sounded like I wanted some free help the way it was worded.  LOL...no I am looking for someone with a shop or does this on the side but knowledgeable with Crosleys.

Thnks

On Monday, May 27, 2019, 1:53:35 PM EDT, Todd Swangstu via Groups.Io <oldvw@...> wrote:

Hi Guys, I picked up my first Crosley last summer after nationals.  It is a `48 wagon, ran 10 years ago but was parked in a garage and has been sitting.  I am sure it is going to need gas tank restored, carb, fuel lines, tires the usual gone thru. Not sure I am going to have the time to do it and have it running before Nationals which was my goal.

Does anybody know of a member or collector in the Toledo/Wauseon area that does work on the side and could maybe help me out?

Thanks
Todd
419 705 3366
oldvw@...