Looking for help getting `48 wagon running for Nationals. Located in Toledo Ohio area

Todd Swangstu

Hi Guys, I picked up my first Crosley last summer after nationals.  It is a `48 wagon, ran 10 years ago but was parked in a garage and has been sitting.  I am sure it is going to need gas tank restored, carb, fuel lines, tires the usual gone thru. Not sure I am going to have the time to do it and have it running before Nationals which was my goal.

Does anybody know of a member or collector in the Toledo/Wauseon area that does work on the side and could maybe help me out?

Thanks
Todd
419 705 3366
oldvw@...