Re: What is a complete Crosley CIBA engine worth?

Ron Frost

Yep, good buy. I payed 175.00 10 years ago for the same thing.

 Ron Perma Frost

On Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 4:04:50 PM EDT, nadno1 via Groups.Io <nadno1@...> wrote:

Todd, I recently purchased one in decent shape, also not running, it was complete with transmission, starter/ generator and radiator and all accessories.
The farmer I got it from wanted  $100 for all of it, I thought it was a good buy.

Neal

-------- Original message --------
From: "Todd Swangstu via Groups.Io" <oldvw@...>
Date: 5/14/19 12:50 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] What is a complete Crosley CIBA engine worth?

Local guy has a CIBA engine on a stand that was apparently used around an old farmstead for power.  It is the complete engine with radiator on a stand.  Has not run in years but looks healthy and turns free.

I wouldn't mind to pick it up for spare if the price was right.  What would something like this sell for high and low prices if anyone could help.

Thank you

Todd