Re: Wish me luck!

paul

Mike,  the worst is pretty much over.  have you been doing Kegel's exercises?  if not, learn how and get on it, they really help a bunch!  8.5 years post surgery and hanging on. need an email buddy to grumble to, please feel free to contact me, we can share stupid nurse stories. catheters suck---AMEN brother...getting it out is like Christmas to an 8 year old.    Paul Rinehart

On 5/12/2019 10:17 PM, Mike S wrote:
Thanks all for the well wishes.  Am alive & well, but sore. Catheters suck....coughing sucks.....I had a giant prostate, but cancer was caught very early & the surgery went very well.  I go back next week to see if the catheter can come out.
Mike S