sticky Re: You Can Now Join CAC Online #Join-Crosley-Auto-Club

Terrance Robinson

Will this link be in the next quarterly on the membership application page? This is great news!

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 3:21 PM Jerry Summey via Groups.Io <gaelecsol=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Jim, that's awesome!!

In a message dated 4/29/2019 12:44:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jim@... writes:

It has been years coming but we now have the ability to take a Credit Cards to allow online joining and renewing of Crosley Auto Club memberships.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/MembershipPaymentPage.html

When you click on one of the join buttons you will be taken to a secure server at the company handling the transaction for the club.

$20/year Renewal/Join for US members; $25 for Non-US because of the extra postage.

Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630