Crosley Registries...

dalef62

For the National meet I would like to see displays of all the Crosley Registries.  I think it would be a great time to display these and see how many of each model are known and how many are still on the road.  To me it would be fun to see which cars are close to mine in VIN, or who has the earliest or lastest production vehicle still running.  I believe we have someone doing registries for all models, but I am not sure.  I know Jim Bollman has the registry for the FOR and Fred Syrdal has the VC.
In this same vane, I think this would be a good year to add to those registries, having everyone check there Crosley's and bring there VIN's to the meet.
I have talked to Dave A. and Jeff A. about this and have there approval.
If those that have the registries could contact me and let me know if this is a good idea or not, I would appreciate it.  kimndale97 at googlemail dot com
Dale