Re: First Time Post and First Time Crosley

Gabriel Haddad

Welcome James, we hope the best for your crosley purchase. Enjoy!

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019, 8:34 PM James Hudson <jamespart7@...> wrote:
Hi All, I recently joined the Club and bought my first Crosley. It has to be shipped from California to NY (4-5 weeks the Shipper informs me-I can't wait!). I'd still be "Crosleyless" if it wasn't for the generous help of Jeffrey Ackerman and Tim Foster. A club couldn't have better representatives than these two gentlemen and I wanted to express my gratitude. I'd also like to thank the seller, Mr. Mike Grimes for taking the time to have extensive "Crosley Talks" with me in order to familiarize me with the Crosley Marque and his Homelite 55 conversion. I wasn't expecting to get a Crosley so soon. If I can get the time off work, I look forward to meeting many of the members at Wauseon.-Jim Hudson

Attachments: