Re: Annual Crosley meet

Terry Mundy

WOW!  WOW! WOW!

My father must have made an impression for you all to remember so many years later.  I’m glad to have went to the Nationals with him in 1997 to meet his friends.  You all are a great bunch.  😊

I remember helping him with several loads after he bought the dealership parts in 1972 in Kansas City, Kansas.  I know there are lots of nice parts that can be put to use.  No longer staying in storage.  They were purchased for the reason to keep them out of a landfill.  If I didn’t do everything I can to see his ambition through it would be a dishonor to him.

Perhaps I can try to attend this year’s 50th National and rub elbows with everyone and share stories.  Maybe even try to drag my brother along and bring the last two surviving Crosleys.  The ’51 coupe and ’52 Super Sport.  A collector that has the ability to warehouse the parts and some other that need the parts would be more than enough reason to make the drive.  Last thing I’d ever do is try to catalog and sell them on eBay.  My dad taught me quite a lot but I’d hate to pass off a part that is mislabeled.

What are this year’s dates and who do I need to contact for information and hotel reservations, etc??

Looking forward with great anticipation to seeing everyone again!

P.S. thanks for the photo, Dave.

Terry Mundy

Independence, Missouri