Re: Annual Crosley meet

dale@servicemotors.net

Do you have a contact number??

On Apr 15, 2019, at 5:30 AM, Terry Mundy <@tmundy> wrote:

Hi All,

A brief introduction, I’m Terry Mundy from Independence, Missouri. My father, Aaron, was a longtime Crosley owner and club member.
Since his passing in 2010 I’ve left all of the Crosley parts he acquired over the years in his shop. The shop was repurposed last month so everything was transferred to another storage.
I’m finally ready to begin letting the parts go and am curious to learn if they are worth anything to anyone. Not so much in monetary value but maintaining other Crosleys. Lots of blocks, heads, carburetors, valves, shims, gauges, wheels, nuts and bolts for mostly 49-52’s.
He took his red Super Sport dubbed “The last Crosley out of the factory” and green ‘51 2 door coup to the show each year.
I would like to bring the parts out or list on this forum for others to get use out of them.
Any info to help me form a plan is welcome.

Thanks,

Terry Mundy