Re: Calling all water pump afficianados

Jim Bollman

Jeff, it is the early CC water pump used with the small generator.

On Apr 15, 2019, at 6:15 AM, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Paula,  The water pump you hsve shown is not Crosley. The bracket certainly looks correct. I wonder if the same process you describe for repair could be applied to the Crosley pumps. Seems to me that the suppliers for the club would want to perfect the rebuild of our pumps. They could then offer a pump that does not leak.
    Jeffrey Ackerman

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019, 11:50 PM Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:
I purchased a used 4 bolt & a kit from Mr. Edwards (so I could do some tinkering.....I spent 25 years as a water pump engineer).  First thing I noticed was the new shaft appears to be hot rolled steel & was not polished.  I'll work it over in the lathe before trying to use it.