Selling my 48 wagon $6500

Tim Hamblen

I have decided to sell my 1948 CC Wagon. I don't need two station wagons and I just finished my 49 and am running out of room. I know for a fact I put no miles on it last year and only 20 miles the year before. That's the problem of having 6 of them, none get driven enough.The car has new interior, new tires, new clutch disc, rebuilt pressure plate, rebuilt carb,new exhaust,new battery etc etc etc. The paint job is old and came with the car when I got it, but is presentable for a driver.$6500 is the price. I am in Southern Indiana my email is flinttim at yahoo .comĀ  There are pics of it on page 6 of the CC Photos here on this site plus these pics