Re: Temp sensor help needed

Jim Bollman

Two things, not really appropriate to post articles from past Quarterlies on the net. Black issues are available from our club store for $4/ issue.  If some one wants to mail a copy to Mike that is fine. The second thing, that isn't the article for putting modern guts in a stock garage, Jef Ackerman wrote that story. I think fairly recently. If no one posts it soon I will dig back through back issues and see if I can find it.

Jim...

On Apr 4, 2019, at 4:01 PM, Saltsgaver, Mike <Mike.Saltsgaver@...> wrote:

Could someone scan & post that article to the website for us “newbies” who weren’t members in 2015?

Hella Electronics Corporation, 43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd., 48170, Plymouth Michigan
This document is to be treated confidentially. Its contents are not to be passed on, duplicated, exploited or disclosed without our express permission. All rights reserved, especially the right to apply for protective rights.