Re: engine rebuild

Butch

James,

Yes, we did one many years ago. Like yours, that block was very special. It was a lot of work and required some special procedures.

I'm not sure if some of the materials are available any longer.

Can your block be saved by boring and have custom pistons made? That would probably be less expensive.

Butch

On 3/23/2019 10:30 AM, James Dlapa wrote:
Has anyone successfully sleeved a Crosley engine? I have a fageol mirror block I would like to save if possible.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 7:27 AM dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:
How fast do you need it??

On Mar 22, 2019, at 6:06 PM, Jim Hostetter via Groups.Io <american.jim@...> wrote:

looking for someone in the Los Angeles area to rebuild a "51" Crosley Engine.