Re: New Crosley "owner" in Ohio

Good One!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob H. <bob@...>
To: Crosley-Gang <Crosley-Gang@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Mar 21, 2019 2:30 pm
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] New Crosley "owner" in Ohio

I'm new to the Crosley world, but have decided that I'd like to get my Dad's 1951 Super Sport running again. He passed away a little over a year ago, but owned the SS and two '51 Super wagons.

The SS was driveable until about a year and a half ago when I was driving Dad to a car show in it and it stopped running. We towed it the rest of the way to the show and it hasn't run since.

One of his wagons has already had the complete fuel system replaced from stainless tank forward and I know Dad suspected the SS needs the same treatment. I intend to get it out of Mom's garage in the near future and start going through it. So, I'll probably be back with questions!

I'm a car guy and have passed that down to my 18yo son, who's excited to help me get this thing running. My plan is to take it to Wauseon this summer, assuming we make progress by then.

So, my first question is... where do I hook up my OBDII scanner and check for codes? ;-) Kidding!

-Bob