Kent Andersen, YVIAA District Director
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Mar 20, 2019, at 9:36 AM, Barry Smedley <BSmedley@...> wrote:

The red ones are for the chrome nose Motorola the other one is for the philco I think.

Barry Smedley

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of Plandersen
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:27 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] 3D Printing Radio Knobs????

I actually have an extra radio but not the knobs.  Mine has the red plastic knobs.  Kent

On Mar 20, 2019, at 8:45 AM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Were there more designs than these 2?  Which was more common?  Is the shaft the knobs go onto "D" shaped or do they have the slot for a metal strip in the back of the knob?
Mike S <Knob one.JPG><Knob philco.JPG>

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)

Join Crosley-Gang@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.